*To sell on Marathon Marketplace you need to register for an account, registration is free. Click Sign Up on the top of this page and fill out your contact information. If you are already registered, then click Login on the top of this page. You can list and sell your books within minutes!
What is Marathon Marketplace?
Marathon Marketplace is a platform that allows buyers and sellers to come together from all across the United States and the world to find books at competitive prices. When you become a seller on Marathon Marketplace your potential buyers include college students, parents of elementary, high school and college students, other booksellers, and everyday people looking for a book or textbook.
1. Upload Your Inventory To Marathon Marketplace
- List as many books and textbooks as you would like. You can add them one at a time or by uploading a bulk file.
- Once your items are listed on Marathon Marketplace, they are available for sale on MarathonBooks.net and customers can buy them.
3. You Ship Your Books To Customers
- When a book sells, you will get an email notification and will have two business days to confirm and ship your book to the buyer's address from the date it was ordered.
- Marathon Books collects payments from buyers for you. We issue seller payments twice a month via business check we mail to you. That is why we need your address when you register.
What Are the Fees to List My Books?
Marathon Books takes a fixed 15% commission only when you sell a book. There is no fee to list on Marathon Marketplace and you may list as many books as you want. We process all payments from the buyer for you and disperse funds to you every two weeks via check.