How to Sell
How It Works:
1. To see what we are offering and to sell your books Marathon Books type either the 10 or 13 ISBN (International Standard Book Number) into the input box below. The ISBN can be found above the bar code on the back cover of the book or inside the book after the title page.
2. Accept our offers for your books, checkout and print the free shipping label that is provided for you. Shipping labels are from the United States Postal Service (USPS) and sent via Media Mail. Media Mail can take anywhere from 4-18 days from the ship date to arrive at our facility in Palatine, Illinois.
3. Pack your books in a box or bubble mailer. Most books fit in either #2 or #5 bubble mailers while over-sized books will fit into #6 bubble mailers. To help protect your books from shifting during shipment we suggest wrapping your books in bubble wrap if you use a box.
4. Tape the shipping label securely to your package. We suggest you use scotch tape or packing tape and tape along all sides of the shipping label. This will help prevent the shipping label from falling off during shipment.
5. Drop your books off at the post office or give to your mail carrier. To help protect you during shipment we suggest you buy insurance. This is not required, but would protect you in case your books are lost during shipment. Marathon Books does not pay for insurance, you would have to purchase this at the post office.
6. Your books arrive at our warehouse. We hand inspect each book; make sure that they meet our book condition requirements. We then pay you by PayPal or check within 2 business days of your books arriving at our warehouse.
7. Let's do business again!