Please include your packing slip(s) with each package of books you send us. There are a couple of different ways you can send your books.
- Sturdy box
- Bubble Mailer
Boxes can be picked up at a local grocery store, department store, thrift shop and even off Craigslist under the free items section. Bubble mailers can be purchased at office supply stores like OfficeMax and Staples, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target or at your local grocery store.
Things To Do:
1. Include your packing slip and make sure the right books are in the right package if sending multiple packages.
2. If you use a box make sure your book(s) are tightly secured. Filler such as bubble wrap or tissue paper works best.
3. Attach the free shipping label securely with tape along all edges of the label. Scotch tape or Packaging tape works best.
4. Drop your package off at your local post office or give the package to the mailman
5. When your package arrives at our headquarters we will inspect your book(s) and send you payment via check or PayPal within two business days.
****Optional recommedation is that you buy insurance for your book(s) in case of damage or loss by the post office during delivery****